Mtg No: 23a
ST. WEONARDS PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes from OPEN Meeting held on
Monday 3rd July 2017 at 7pm
At St Weonards Village Hall
Councillors Present: Cllrs M Cain, R Williams, Cllr J Evans, Mrs L Williams and Rob Bowen
In attendance: Mrs Kate Hughes (Clerk to Council) and 20 members of the public
Guest Speaker: Rachael Walker from RCA Regeneration
1. There were apologies from David Harlow (County Cllr)
2. There were no declarations of interest or dispensations.
3. Rachael Walker from RCA Regeneration came to present the plans of planning application:~
171841 – Land adjacent to Clifton House, Whistance J C & Son Farm, St Weonards, Herefordshire, Residential development of 25 dwellings of which 35% is affordable, POS, SUDs, signalised pedestrian crossing, plus associated works. North Oak Homes Ltd.
The following points were discussed or raised at the meeting:
• Using existing access
• Signalised crossing 120 metre visibility
• Treatment works
• 35% affordable housing – will there be a requirement for a local connection? Herefordshire Council determine the criteria?
• Will there be a pavement up to the Hall
• 106 contribution monies – will the community have a say on where these will be spent? Rachael Walker agreed to speak to Herefordshire Council about the 106 monies and for it to be put towards highways improvements.
• Bus stop move?
• Road and highways were a big concern to the community with both planning applications.
• Will there be a management company for the freehold property
• Suggestion of a community working group to discuss issues about road and highways when time is right
If you wanted to contact Racheal Walker here details are as follows: Assistant Planner, RCA Regeneration Ltd, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire
T: 01905 887686, M: 07908 598534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments to be submitted online at Herefordshire Council website or can be emailed to Planning Officer Roland Close. Parish Council’s comments will be put online at the Herefordshire Council website.
Meeting closed 8.15pm
Signed by Chairman: ……………………………………… Date: …………………….
(Cllr Mike Cain)