ST WEONARDS PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend an Extraordinary Meeting of the parish council on Friday 22nd April 2022 at 10am in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written dispensation requests.
3. To consider a resolution to exclude the public from the following confidential employment item.
4. Employment of a new Clerk/RFO (Responsible Financial Officer):
4.1 To receive a verbal report from the Interview Panel.
4.2 To consider employing the Panel’s favoured candidate.
4.3 To agree the terms of the Contract of Employment.
4.4 To consider handover period for outgoing Clerk/RFO.
5. To note the date of the next scheduled meeting.
Mike Cain – Chairman – 16th April 2022