ST. WEONARDS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the above Council on Monday 7th February 2022 at 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest or dispensations
3. To adopt minutes of meetings held on 8th November 2021
4. Open discussion (limited to 10 mins to be shared out between each section ie 2/3 minutes each)
4.1. To receive views from local residents
5.1. County Cllr Toni Fagan report
5.2. Clerk’s report
5.3. Lengthsman and Parish Footpath Officer Report
5.4. James Howell, Balfour Beatty Locality Steward
6. Letter of resignation from Parish Clerk: To note letter of resignation from Parish Clerk and consider the next steps for recruiting a new Clerk.
7. Planning Applications
7.1. To consider the following planning applications:
7.1.1. Planning Consultation 214626 – Palace Farm, St Weonards, Hereford, HR2 8PL. Log cabin to be used as ancillary accommodation to Palace Farm or as a holiday let unit (Retrospective). Reply by 31st Jan.
7.1.2. Planning Application 213798 – Trevannon Farm, St Weonards,
Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 8QF. Proposed extensions to existing agricultural building to house livestock. Reply by 17th Feb.
7.1.3. Planning Consultation 214551 – Rhydicar Farm, Priors Wood Road, St Weonards, Hereford, HR2 8PN. Conversion of traditional agricultural barn to a single dwelling to be used as holiday accommodation. Reply by 17th Feb.
7.2. To receive an update on current planning applications
8. Jubliee Celebrations: To consider options for Jubliee Celebrations in the Parish
9. Defibrillator: To consider replacement pads for the defibrillator
10.1. To note Bank Balance, bank reconciliation and budget
10.2. To note payment of the following invoices:
10.2.1. Clerks Salary December and January
10.3. To consider payment of invoices: –
10.3.1. Clerks salary for February
10.3.2. Autela Payroll Services Invoice 7840 – £42+VAT
10.4. To consider a donation to Dore Community Transport
10.5. To consider any financial risks to the Parish Council
11. To note correspondence received and Clerk’s information sheet
12. To consider items for next meeting:
13. To consider date of next meeting Monday 7th March 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall