ST. WEONARDS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the above Council on
Monday 5th July 2021 at 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest or dispensations
3. To adopt minutes of meetings held on 18th May 2021
4. Open discussion (limited to 10 mins to be shared out between each section ie 2/3 minutes each)
4.1. To receive views from local residents
4.2. To receive a brief report from County Cllr Toni Fagan
5. Village Hall – To receive an update on the situation of the Village Hall Committee.
6. Planning Applications
6.1. To consider the following planning applications:
6.1.1. Planning Application 212179 – Land adjacent to Clifton House, St Weonards, Proposed 2 x free standing sign boards, 1 x lettering on show home and 3 x flag pole signs.
6.2. To note the Clerks Planning Sheet.
7. Lengthsman and P3 Footpath Scheme
7.1. To consider any work that needs carrying out by the Lengthsman on the roads or footpaths.
8.1. To note Bank Balance, bank reconciliation and budget
8.2. To note payment of the following:
8.2.1. VAT reclaim
8.2.2. Drainage Grant reclaim
8.3. To note payment of the following invoices:
8.3.1. Donation to OWLS – £100
8.3.2. Clerks Salary for June
8.3.3. Community First Insurance – £175.21
8.4. To consider payment of invoices: –
8.4.1. Clerks salary for July
8.4.2. HMRC payment months 1-3 £208.20
8.4.3. Garren Services Lengthsman: inv 890 – £90
8.4.4. Clerks Expenses – Microsoft 356 annual renewal subscription £59.99
8.4.5. Eyelid Productions – Inv 2650 – £100
8.5. To consider any financial risks to the Parish Council
8.6. To review the Standing Orders and Financial Regulations
9. To note correspondence received and Clerk’s information sheet
10. To consider items for next meeting:
11. To consider date of next meeting Monday 13th Sept 2021 at 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall (or via a Virtual Meeting depending on COVID guidelines).