ST. WEONARDS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the above Council on
Monday 13th September 2021 at 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest or dispensations
3. To adopt minutes of meetings held on 5th July 2021
4. Open discussion (limited to 10 mins to be shared out between each section ie 2/3 minutes each)
4.1. To receive views from local residents
4.1.1. Update on the overgrown hedge at Mountway
4.2. To receive a brief report from County Cllr Toni Fagan
5. Planning Applications
5.1. To consider the following planning applications:
5.1.1. Planning Application 212199 – Carwendy Farm, St Weonards, Herefordshire, HR2 8QF, Proposed rural tourism venture, to include: conversion of two
barns to provide 2 no. holiday lets, proposed 3 no. new holiday let units, proposed recreation barn with indoor swimming pool and separate proposed BB pavilion, use of existing bungalow as holiday let, car parking and landscaping.
5.1.2. Planning application 213183 – St. Weonards, Birch, Palace Farm St Weonards Hereford HR2 8PL, Palace Farm St Weonards Hereford HR2 8PL, Change of use of annexe to house to holiday let unit. (Retrospective).
5.2. To note the Clerks Planning Sheet.
6. Village Hall – To receive an update on the Village Hall.
7. Lengthsman and P3 Footpath Scheme
7.1. To consider any work that needs carrying out by the Lengthsman on the roads or footpaths.
8.1. To note Bank Balance, bank reconciliation and budget
8.2. To note payment of the following invoices:
8.2.1. Clerks Salary for August
8.2.2. Data Protection Fee £40
8.3. To consider payment of invoices: –
8.3.1. Clerks salary for September
8.3.2. HMRC payment months 4-6 – £132.80
8.3.3. Garren Services Lengthsman: inv 900 £15
8.3.4. Autela Payroll Services Inv 7031 – £42+VAT
8.4. To consider any financial risks to the Parish Council
8.5. To review the Standing Orders and Financial Regulations
9. To note correspondence received and Clerk’s information sheet
10. To consider items for next meeting:
11. To consider date of next meeting Monday 8th Nov 2021 at 8pm at St Weonards Village Hall or via a Virtual Meeting depending on COVID guidelines.