ST WEONARDS PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the above Council on
Monday 23rd November 2020 at 7.30pm via Zoom Virtual Meeting
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest or dispensations
3. To consider co-opting Parish Councillor for the last vacancy on Parish Council
4. To adopt minutes of meetings held on 9th November 2020
5. Open discussion (limited to 10 mins to be shared out between each section ie 2/3 minutes each)
5.1. To receive views from local residents
5.1.1. Update on Sandyway update and A466 road
5.1.2. Noticeboard upgrade
5.2. To receive a brief report from County Cllr Toni Fagan
5.3. To receive a brief report from James Howell, Balfour Beatty Locality Steward
6. Lengthsman and P3 Footpath Scheme
6.1. To consider any work that needs carrying out by the Lengthsman on the roads or footpaths.
6.2. To note the Drainage Grant application submitted on 9th September
7.1. To note Bank Balance, reconciliation and budget
7.2. To consider payment of invoices: –
7.2.1. Clerks salary for Oct £327.26 and Nov £327.26
7.2.2. Zoom subscription for Sept and Oct 2 x £14.39 inc VAT = £28.78 paid by Clerk
7.2.3. Poppy Wreath – donation
7.3. To consider any financial risks to the Parish Council
7.3.1. Review the Clerks Salary – to be held in a closed meeting after the end of the Parish Council meeting after the meeting has been closed
8. Planning Applications
8.1. To consider the following planning applications:
8.1.1. Planning Application – 203512 – Land of southeast of C1239, Broad Oak, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 8QZ. Proposed widening of an existing agricultural access (retrospective). Reply by 18th Nov.
8.1.2. Planning Application – 200669 – Land West of A466, St Weonards, Freemans, Amended and additional information to application – Pending S106 Agreement. Residential development of 32 dwellings, 35% houses are affordable, public open space, SuDS, off site footpath and crossing and all associated works. Reply by 24th Nov
8.1.3. Planning Application – 203904 – Northgate Farm, St Weonards, HR2 8QF. Erection of a free range egg laying unit and associated infrastructure. Reply 8th Dec.
9. To note the Clerks Planning Sheet.
10. To note correspondence received and Clerk’s information sheet
10.1. Request for funding/donation for Dore Community Transport
11. To consider items for next meeting:
12. To consider date of next meeting Monday 11th January 2021 at 7.30pm at St Weonards Village Hall or via a Virtual Meeting depending on COVID guidelines