THE THREE HAMLET HELPERS
Supporting the residents of Pencoyd, Michaelchurch & Tretire
Are you currently self-isolating?
We’re here to help the people of Pencoyd, Michaelchurch and Tretire, both older and younger, while social distancing measures are in place over the course of the next months. We want you to be able tell us at any moment what you need, but this could include:
• Regular contact to keep us all sane and in touch
• Doing shopping for food and other essentials
• Picking up prescriptions
• Looking after pets and livestock or helping in the garden
• Sharing books, dvds, gardening ideas and plants
We’d ask everyone in the parishes to sign up for this so we know that everyone has someone looking out for them and we can communicate any news or offers of help. To do so, let us have your name, address and telephone number by contacting us:
by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone at: Elizabeth Malcolm 07710 380 862 / 01989 730 201
Alex and Edmund Inkin on 01989 730 795
Paula Snow on 07947 006 887
Please make sure you specifically tell us if you are self-isolating and any specific areas where you might need or want help. For those not currently self-isolating, but whose situation changes, we’d hope you let us know so that we can offer support.
Can you help?
We’re also looking for volunteers to help keep up with whatever tasks we are set. If you’d like to put your name on the list of helpers, or want to find a way to keep the children busy while they are at home, please email us at email@example.com.
* By giving us your details you agree for us to share contact details with other people who may be providing support. If you would prefer your details were not shared with anyone else, please do indicate this on your response. You can have confidence though that we will treat your personal data with every care.
Elizabeth, Alex, Edmund, Paula